BASELINE prepares CEQA/NEPA documents for public agencies and developers. We have prepared environmental documentation under NEPA (including FONSIs, EAs, EISs) and CEQA (including Initial Studies, Mitigated Negative Declarations, and EIRs) for projects ranging from renovation of specific historic structures to major infrastructure construction projects for water supply tunnels. None of our CEQA/NEPA documents have been successfully challenged in court. Our documents are clearly written, presenting solid technical analyses that are legally adequate. Recent projects include:
- Soil Borrow Site EIR, Central Landfill, Yolo County – CEQA project manager.
- New Irvington Tunnel EIR for San Francisco Public Utilities Commission, Sunol, CA – CEQA manager and subsequently part of the construction management team managing water supply impacts to residents near the tunnel construction.
- Oyster Bay Slough Bridge EA/MND for East Bay Regional Park District, San Leandro, CA – CEQA/NEPA manager and permitting with resource agencies.
- Schwarzgruber Mining Project EIR for Yolo County, CA – CEQA manager.
- New Crystal Springs Tunnel EIR for San Francisco Public Utilities Commission, San Mateo County, CA – CEQA and permitting manager.
- San Francisco Fireboat Station Reconstruction – CEQA project manager (in progress).
- PG&E Potrero Power Plant Site Remediation Initial Study – CEQA project manager (in progress).