In addition to acting as the prime consultant in the preparation of CEQA and NEPA documents, BASELINE routinely supports other firms in the preparation of technical sections for these environmental documents. Our staff members have extensive experience preparing the following sections:
- Geology and Soils
- Hydrology and Water Quality
- Hazards and Hazardous Materials
- Air Quality
- Greenhouse Gas Emissions
Since BASELINE is able to provide a substantial number of CEQA/NEPA sections, all managed by a singletechnically-proficient team member, the prime consultant is able to keep the size of the team smaller and more efficient. This reduces management challenges and costs and tends to improve the overall quality of the environmental document. A sample of our recent experience includes:
- Doyle Drive Reconstruction Project EIR/EIS for SFCTA and Caltrans, San Francisco, CA – Technical lead for the Hydrology and Water Quality, Hazardous Materials, and Geology EIR/EIS analyses and subsequently classifying all excavated soil and negotiating management of dewatered groundwater and stormwater during and following construction with the Presidio Trust, San Francisco Public Utilities Commission, Caltrans, and the National Park Service.
- Dutra Asphalt Plant EIR for Sonoma County, CA – Technical lead on Hydrology and Water Quality, Geology, Hazardous Materials, Air Quality, and Noise.
- Mountain View General Plan Update EIR for Mountain View, CA – Technical lead on Hydrology and Water Quality, Geology, and Hazardous Materials analyses.
- Apple Campus Expansion, Cupertino, CA – Technical lead for Hydrology, Geology, and Hazardous Materials sections of the EIR.
- City Place Santa Clara Project, Santa Clara, CA – Technical lead for Hazardous Materials, Geology, Hydrology, and Paleontology sections of the EIR.
- Chevron Refinery Modernization Project EIR, City of Richmond, CA
- Children’s Hospital and Research Center Master Plan EIR, Oakland, CA – Hydrology, Geology, and Hazards sections of the EIR.
- San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency (SFMTA), Transit Effectiveness Project (TEP), San Francisco, CA – Air Quality Technical Study, as well as CEQA sections for noise and vibration, climate change, hydrology, geology, and hazardous materials.